Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Fourth Round Feedback - Naba

Honestly I don’t really think that I have it in me to be a judge. But being part of this wonderful format and exercise entails being one at some point in time. So here I am with the post to declare the winners of this edition.

To begin with I am sure all of us would agree that the plot given by Rajrupa was excellent. There was so much scope in the plot that even I couldn’t resist writing on it. Ofcourse, I failed at that attempt as my story was overshadowed with nuances from ‘Homeland’ so I had to let it go; well atleast for the time being!

Before I go into announcing the results, I would like to again reiterate that I do not believe that I have reached that level where I can judge the wonderful bunch of writers we have got here. So forgive me please if anything I write sounds offending. I would also like to thank TF and Rajrupa for being such wonderful co-judges.

Needless to say, all the entries were amazing and each story took us on remarkable rides knitted around equally fascinating connotations of the plot. After carefully reading through all the entries we have decided on the three winners of this edition and they are Deepa Duraisamy, Arvind Passey and Jayashree Srivatsan.

However, a special mention here for Leo whose entry we all loved. It wouldn’t be far-fetched to say that his name would surely have been among the winners if he hadn’t been the judge of the previous edition. Diwakar Narayan and Janaki Nagaraj too did wonderful jobs with the plot.

TF, Rajrupa and I, have already commented in each of the posts hence I will refrain from mentioning anything here.  Also the urgency of posting the results on time from the office cubicle, on a weekday, necessitates that I keep it short; forgive me for that too! Thank you all for participating in this edition. Thank you for giving such wonderful stories to read and thank you for being part of this great exercise. Looking forward to more interesting plots and endeavors together in future!

Happy writing!

Nabanitha

1 comment:

We love polite people but it is not necessary to be so polite that you will not even point out where we go wrong :) Please feel free to voice your constructive criticism.